The Finnish-American Chamber of Commerce San Diego is formed to promote trade, business, financial and professional interests and commercial relations between Finland and Southern California.
We at FACC San Diego:
- Foster and expand existing relationships between Finnish and American businesses.
- Are the first point of contact for Finnish companies looking for business opportunities in San Diego area and facilitate and encourage their internalization processes.
- Facilitate and promote business opportunities for our members.
- Increase awareness of the potential San Diego as a business environment has.
- Social events, educational gatherings and networking opportunities for our members and other business professionals.
- Information about the business environment, and the rules and regulations in San Diego area.
- Access and connections to local business communities and networks.
- A unique network consisting of our members who represent diverse professions and industries.